For legal purposes, the German version is authoritative. This translation is for information purposes only.
We are pleased about your visit on our website. Protecting your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when you visit our website. We protect your privacy and your personal data. We process your personal data in accordance with the contents of this data protection declaration, the country-specific data protection regulations and the basic data protection regulation (DSGVO).
In the following we give you an overview of what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. Name and address of the responsible body
Auktionshaus Christoph Gärtner GmbH & Co. KG
Steinbeisstr. 6 + 8
Phone: +49 (0)7142 - 789 400
Represented by: Christoph Gärtner, Michael Gärtner
2. Data Protection Officer
Data protection officer of the Auktionshaus Christoph Gärtner GmbH & Co. KG:
c/o TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH
3. Purposes and legal bases of the processing of personal information
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In the following cases, we process personal data from you as part of your use of our website for the following purposes:
3.1. Direct contact: Your personal data, which you provide to us by e-mail or via our contact form (name, e-mail address, your message, optionally your company and telephone number), will be processed for the purpose of contacting us on the occasion. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future or object to the processing. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data via contact form: Consent in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a EU GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation). Legal basis for the processing of your personal data by e-mail: Legitimate interest of the controller in accordance with Article 6 (1) letter f EU GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation).
3.2. Processing of personal data for the purpose of contacting social networks on an event: Your personal data, which is provided to us when contacting (e.g. private messages) or interacting (e.g. likes, commenting) via social networks such as Facebook or LinkedIn, will be processed by us for the purpose of contacting us. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data via social networks: Legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) letter f EU GDPR. If necessary, we are jointly responsible with the respective operator of the social network. For further processing of the data, please inform yourself about the respective platform at:
• Facebook (Facebook Ireland Inc., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland) de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation (gemeinsame Verantwortlichkeit)
• YouTube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) policies.google.com/privacy
• LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland) www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
3.3. Your application: We kindly ask you to send your application documents to the e-mail address provided on our website. The scope of the processing of your personal data depends in this case on the application documents provided. In addition, with your consent, your application data will be kept in our applicant pool. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Data processing for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with Section 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). You are welcome to send us your application documents in encrypted form. Please contact us in this case.
Use of the web analysis service Matomo (formerly Piwik): We use Matomo (formerly PIWIK), a web analysis service to analyze the browsing behavior of our users. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The software runs exclusively on company-owned servers. The personal data of the users are stored only there. The data will not be passed on to third parties. We use Matomo with the "Automatically Anonymize Visitor IPs" extension. This does not completely store IP addresses, but masks 2 bytes of the IP address (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx). In this way, it is no longer possible to assign the abbreviated IP address to the calling computer. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of the users is your consent within the framework of the cookie banner (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR). The processing of the personal data of the user ...
Processing of personal usage data: Personal usage data, which are your IP address as well as the times of your calls to our website, are processed via the website for the purpose of determining and tracking disturbances or abuses of our online offers or telecommunications services and facilities and for the improvement of our website. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Legitimate interest of the controller in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 letter f EU GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation).
The collection of your personal data in the context of the use of our website is not required by law and is only necessary for the conclusion of a contract, if this has been specified above for the respective purposes of the processing of personal data. Automated decision-making, including profiling based on your personal data processed through our website, does not take place.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
We only transmit your personal data, which are processed via our website, to other recipients or grant access to this personal data to other recipients only if this is necessary for the respective purposes of the processing of this personal data or if we have entrusted other recipients with the performance of individual tasks or services and this means that access to this personal data is necessary or not excluded. The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data processed via our website are:
• Internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. development, service, accounting, administration)
• Service provider for the conception and administration of our website
• Service provider for hosting our website
The transfer of your personal data, which is processed via our website, to the above-mentioned recipients: in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 letter a EU GDPR (on the basis of your consent), Art. 6 sec. 1 letter b EU GDPR (based on the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures with you), Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f EU GDPR (due to legitimate interest of the controller) , Article 28(1) EU GDPR (order processing) or Section 26 of the BDSG (purposes of employment relationship).
In addition, your personal data, which is processed via our website, will be transferred to state institutions or authorities, provided that we are obliged to provide information within the scope of possible legal information obligations or by official or judicial decision, to prosecute crimes by order of state institutions or authorities, to prosecute crimes against us as a victim, and to prosecute disturbances or abuses of our online offers or telecommunications services and facilities.
5. Transfer of data to recipients in a third country or to an international organisation
Your personal data, which is processed via our website, to a recipient in a third country or to an international organisation will only take place if you have given us your consent or if a transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you.
6. Duration of storage of personal data
Your personal data, which are processed via our website, will only be stored for as long as their knowledge is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes of their processing.
Personal usage data processed via our website is stored for a period of seven days and then deleted. In addition, your personal data, which are processed via our website, will be stored, provided that statutory, statutory or contractual retention periods make this necessary. Personal data with tax relevance i. d. Usually over a period of 10 years, other personal data according to commercial regulations i. d. Usually stored for a period of 6 years.
In the case of an application, personal data will be processed for the application process. In addition, personal data may also be stored for the duration of the exercise or defence of legal claims. Documents of rejected applicants are kept for up to 6 months on the basis of the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG) and the Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO).
7. Information about your rights as a data subject
In general, and with respect to your personal data processed through our website, you may exercise the following rights:
• Right to information in accordance with Article 15 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to request information from the controller about the personal data stored about you and other information relating to such personal data.
• Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: you have the right to request from the controller without delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning your person.
• Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to request the immediate deletion of personal data concerning your person from the controller.
• Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: you have the right to request the controller to restrict the processing of personal data concerning your person.
• Right of revocation pursuant to Article 7(3) of the European General Data Protection Regulation and opposition pursuant to Article 21 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to revoke at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data processed via our website, in accordance with Article 6(1) (a) EU GDPR, and thus to the processing of the personal data in question, which is processed via our website and on the basis of Article 6 (1) to object. This does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data due to your consent until your revocation.
• Right to data portability in accordance with Article 15 of the European General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to obtain from the controller your personal data, which is processed via our website, in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
• The exercise of your rights to deletion, restriction of processing, revocation or opposition may result in you being able to use our website only to a limited extent or to the full extent.
• Right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 EU GDPR: If you, as a data subject, believe that processing of your personal data processed via our website violates the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Competent supervisory authority:
Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
Phone: +49 (0)711 - 61 55 41 - 716
8. Secure transmission of personal data through SSL encryption, links to other websites
Personal data that you transmit via our website and the Internet is transmitted in encrypted form, using the encryption technology Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.3.). TLS technology thereby encrypts and protects your personal data when transmitting via our website and the Internet.
9. Further questions
If further questions have remained unanswered beyond this data protection information with regard to your personal data, which are processed via our website, you can address your questions directly to the contact details provided under "Name and contact details of the controller" or "Contact details of the data protection officer" in this data protection information.
Dated: October 2020
For legal purposes, the German version is authoritative. This translation is for information purposes only.
Information on the use and handling of your data and your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Information for customers and suppliers
With this document we inform you about the processing of your personal data and the rights you are entitled to according to data privacy acts. Which data is processed and how it is used depends primarily on the services provided and agreed upon.
Responsible for data processing:
Auktionshaus Christoph Gärtner GmbH & Co. KG
Steinbeisstr. 6 + 8
You can contact our data privacy officer at datenschutzbeauftragterphilatelie-gaertner.de
What do we process your data for (purposes of processing) and on what legal basis do we do this?
We process personal data in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant laws:
To fulfil contractual obligations (Art. 6 Abs. 1b) GDPR)
The processing of personal data (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR) takes place e.g. for the processing of orders, preparation of offers and pre-contractual measures, provision of services, invoicing and delivery of goods.
The purposes of the processing depend primarily on the service to be provided by us.
In the context of balancing interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1f) GDPR)
Where necessary, we also process your data to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. This can be the case, for example, with:
- the guarantee of IT security and IT operation including tests
- to prevent and investigate criminal offences
- for statistical purposes
- credit ratings of credit agencies
On the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Abs 1a) GDPR, Art. 9 Abs 2a) in association with. Art. 7 GDPR)
Insofar as we have your consent to the processing of personal data for certain purposes (e.g. advertising), the legality of such processing is given on the basis of your consent. A consent once given can be revoked at any time.
Please note that the revocation is effective for the future. Any processing carried out before this revocation is not affected by this.
Processing due to legal requirements (Art. 6 Abs. 1c) GDPR)
It may happen that we process your personal data in order to fulfil legal obligations. These include, for example, retention periods under commercial and tax law and, if necessary, information to the authorities.
To whom the data is passed on (categories of recipients):
Data processing within the company:
We have bundled certain data processing processes in our company. These are handled centrally by specialized divisions. Your data can be processed e.g. for telephone customer service, invoice processing or mail processing.
External contractors and service providers (contract processors):
In order to fulfil our tasks and the performance of the contract, we use external contractors and service providers in some cases. These include, for example, document shredders, printing service providers, logistic & transport service providers and IT service providers.
In addition, data may be passed on to recipients to whom we are obliged by law (e.g. law enforcement authorities and courts).
Duration of data storage:
If necessary, we process and store your personal data for the duration of our business relationship. This also includes the initiation and processing of a contract/order. In addition, we are subject to various storage obligations, which result from the German Commercial Code, among other things. Finally, the storage period also results after the statutory limitation periods, which can normally be 3 years, but also up to 30 years.
Data transmission to third party countries:
Data is only transmitted to third party countries (countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area EEA) if this is necessary for the performance of a contract/contract/business relationship including the initiation and only in compliance with the data protection requirements prescribed for this purpose.
Rights of persons concerned:
You can use the contact data provided above to request information about your personal data stored. (Art. 15 GDPR). In addition, under certain conditions you may request the correction or deletion of your data (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR). You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR). In addition, you have the right to have the data you provide published in a structured, common machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR).
Is there an obligation to provide data?
As part of a business initiation or business relationship with us, you generally only need to provide the data that we need to establish, implement or terminate this relationship. Without the provision of the necessary data we may have to refuse to establish a business relationship or we may not be able to or even have to terminate such a relationship.
Right of appeal:
You have the opportunity to complain to the data protection officer mentioned above or to a data protection supervisory authority.
Right of objection - direct marketing:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If we process your data to protect legitimate interests, you may object to such processing if your particular situation gives reasons against data processing.